The Featured article nomination is used as a vote page where users vote on what article they want to nominate to be featured on the main page.
- Nominate an article by entering ==[[Article Name]]== in the following Nominations section.
- Users will either put For, Against or Comment, followed by their their signature.
- Whichever article has the highest number of votes by the end of the week (Sunday) will be featured.
- If an article gets negative vote(s) (A greater number of Against votes than For votes ) it will be removed and is unable to be entered in the nomination for the rest of that week.
- The positive voted articles will remain in the nomination for the next week.
- Each vote can only be counted once.
- The user's nomination counts towards their vote, as the their nomination was in their own interest in the first place.
Submit nominations for the featured article of Week 42, 2008 below: