Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Masafumi Takada (高田 雅史 Takada Masafumi) is a Japanese video game music composer. His most notable work is the soundtrack composition for the video game killer7. Takada often partners up with musician and guitar player Jun Fukuda, and has produced five soundtracks for video game producer Goichi Suda.
In 2007, Masafumi Takada was one of 36 composers selected by Masahiro Sakurai to provide music for the then-upcoming Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Takada chose to arrange renditions of "Ending (Yoshi's Story)", "Mike's Song", "Shin Onigashima", "Lip's Theme (Panel de Pon)", "Tetris: Type B" and "Marionation Gear" for the game.
- killer7 Original Sound Track (2005)
- GOD TRACKS! (2006)
- Biohazard: The Umbrella Chronicles Original Sound Track (2007)
- No More Heroes Original Sound Tracks (2008)
- No More Heroes Sound Tracks: Dark Side (Contributed "ANY MORE" (RX-Ver.S.P.L.)) (2008)
Video game soundtracksEdit
- The Silver Case (1999)
- Flower, Sun, and Rain (2001)
- Michigan: Report from Hell (2005)
- killer7 (With Jun Fukuda) (2005)
- Samurai Champloo: Sidetracked (2005)
- God Hand (2006)
- Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (2007)
- No More Heroes (2007)
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Contributed "Ending (Yoshi's Story)", "Mike's Song", "Mike's Song (JP)", "Shin Onigashima", "Lip's Theme (Panel de Pon)", "Tetris: Type B" and "Marionation Gear".) (2008)
- No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle (2010)
- Masafumi Takada at Last.fm