Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Relatives||Travis Touchdown (owner)|
|First appearance||No More Heroes|
Cat Jeane (猫「ジーン」) is a fictional character in the 2007 video game No More Heroes. She is Travis Touchdown's pet kitten, and appears to be the only thing close to family he has in Santa Destroy. Though almost exclusively a minor character, she does trigger a major plot device during Thunder Ryu's duel against Speed Buster. The player can interact with her by selecting the "Jeane" option in Travis' living room. Considering Travis can also be a tiger, she is technically his adopted daughter.
No More Heroes: Desperate StruggleEdit
Jeane has gotten really fat from Travis's overfeeding and needs to lose weight. She will sit in one place and can be interacted.
- Feed her, it raises her mood. Her mood is shown by 5 cat's faces in menu. You have multiple choices:
- regular meal, cost 10LBs, raises mood by 1
- premium meal, cost 100LBs, raises mood by 3
- gourmet meal, cost 1000LBs, raises mood by 5
- Play: turn the control stick from side to side.
- Jump: hold the A button to lower the toy, release to raise, try to release just when "release" appears on screen, Jeane will jump the highest altitude and won't catch the toy, which saves time.
- Massage: turn control stick as shown on screen (it is reccomended to use your entire palm).
- Stretch: rapidly press A button to raise Jeane. It becomes easier as she loses weight.
After she finally loses weight you will be able (Travis will be inspired by her moves) to perform the Step and Slice by shaking the Wii Nunchuck.
In the Trading Card GameEdit
- Cat Jeane may be a reference to the stray cat Ryo Hazuki cares for in the Dreamcast game Shenmue.
- During the "Real Ending", Cat Jeane may be spotted on the alleyway next to the hotel in the corner left of the stairs when looking at the hotel. It is impossible to reach or interact with her, however.
- If you're able to get Jeane back to her original weight in No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle, you can only interact with her for the remainder of the time you stay within Travis' apartment after she's back to normal. If you leave, she cannot be selected when you return.